"And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Ephesians 3:17b-18

Friday, July 20, 2012

“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ And I said, ‘Here am I. Send me!’” Isaiah 6:8 In 5 days we will be sent by the Lord to serve the people of Uganda once again through children's ministry and health/medical care. We have spent months in preparation and prayer - and are ready to GO! Tomorrow we will be packing out our trunks...about 30 of them at 50 lbs each. Sunday the team will be commissioned by Village Baptist Church. Wednesday we fly out of RDU :) Please be in prayer as the final preparations come together, for safe travel, good health, and preparation of the hearts of those we will come in contact with on the way to/from Uganda and in Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment