"And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Ephesians 3:17b-18

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A word from Pastor Samuel (Pallisa)

Dear Mummy Cindy,

I bring greetings to you in Jesus name, I pray that you and the entire team reached home well. I am sorry I was not able to email you soon. I am taking this time on behalf of our Ministry here in Pallisa, I would like to extend our thanks to you and the entire team for the great work you did here through the Children s ministry and Medical treatment. Our Children have many thinigs in memory of what you did, The Pastor of Kabole Village where we went first in the new Church, he told me how the Children Sunday School began last Sunday, It is my dream that every Church develops a strong Children s Ministry. Your coming this year made it possible to see that this Church gets Sunday School.
Through the medical 6 people came to Church on Sunday who had received Jesus and their Lord and Savior during the Presentation that Mike gave.

We also want to extend our thanks as To Africa With Love ministry for every donation that you presented to our Children and the gifts for our staff. Your visit this year left a mark in our Ministry, thank you so much for considering visiting and working with us. We pray that our relationship grows and we ask for more of your spiriturual support most especially with the Children s Ministry. Please send our Love to the entire team and the Church. I pray that the Lord may continue to open more doors for you to lead many teams for missions. We enjoyed every one on the team.

We love you so much.

Pastor Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment