I Hope the Lord has delivered you back home safely. It was such a wonderful time and feeling having you here with us though it was short. The people of this community Alango are so appreciative for the medical support given to them during the clinic, however many who missed are in big remorse why they were later And high expectation of receiving the same in future time to come.
Faith Alive Church deeply expresses their joy for the hands joined together ministering to the people in Kitgum. We are so thankful for you and team, blessing our Church with chairs.
Cindy thank you is such a small word to express the joy I have in serving the Lord together even if you are far away. Thank you for the prayer, support and encouragements you have given us.
May you abundantly be Blessed.
We successfully ended term two 5th Aug. 2011. Here below are few highlights worth mentioning.
1. Our Theme this year is “ARISE AND SHINE” drawn from Isaiah 60:1
2. Academic: All academic programs last term have been successfully undertaken, all the classes did their end of term exams, which their result appeared on the report cards. For their parent/Guidant to study and advise them appropriately.
3. Discipline: We know that discipline is the prerequisite for success and have endeavored to discipline, guide and counsel our pupils. The following were some of the undesirable habits in term one when we just started:
(a) The use of the Toilet: All of them could go to the toilet at the same time and since we have only one door pit latrine, the rest could put their drops anywhere.
(b) Fighting habits: Parade and order of classroom was not easy to maintain at the beginning of the term
But after teaching them the value of loving one another as God’s command, the third week the school was peaceful and in order.
(c) Habit of not praying: Initially many of our children since they come from the families of none believers, they were not able to pray even for their meal. But learning that prayer is very key to everything in life, now they can pray in their parade, meal time and when braking off from school. And remarkably telling their parent to come for prayer on Sunday.
4. Health: We tried our best the last two terms to offer basic health to our pupil. We made sure all our children shaved their heads and general cleanness. We had an out brake of chicken pork in the community during the first term and many of our children were affected by that. But we made sure they undergo proper medical checkup and receives treatment before they report back to school.
5. Condolence/obituary: We extended our heartfelt condolence to Oponya Denis K2 who lost her mother during the fisrt term. He is now being taken care of by an ant.
Despite the fact that we emphasize on cleanness in Faith Academy our class room is a major issues; Dusty floor, leaking wall and roof and deficiency of class room for K3.
Again thank you so much for the heart, willingness and dedication to support our school through sponsorship program. I pray for a blessing upon your entire endeavor.
May God bless you!
In Him, Clayton.