"And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Ephesians 3:17b-18

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31 - Our first day of ministry work at Sanctuary of Grace

Good morning from Gulu! We have been up for several hours already as we prepare for the day, have breakfast & have devotions...and its only 8am :) VBS starts in 30 minutes with the over 200 kids here at SOG grades K-Primary 6. We will be sharing stories, songs, games, & crafts as we talk about God: our creator, Savior, healer, provider, & Lord of all. We are also including lessons on health, sanitation, nutrition, & hygiene. VBS will be today, Monday & Tuesday with Saturday being a Youth Conference for the P4-P6 children on Sexual purity &God's plan for their lives.

This morning devotion was on II Corinthians 12:9-10, "But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why for Christ's sake I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hard ships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Our prayer this morning is that the next several days for God to be glorified as we submit ourselves to the tasks that God has called us to & that the children will not see us but the One who is the Alpha & Omega, the Beginning & the End.



No comments:

Post a Comment