"And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Ephesians 3:17b-18

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The time is drawing to an end :(

March 10, 2013

Newsletter #9

Tonight is our last night in Uganda. Jeff is ready to get back home - he doesn't like to leave home to begin with LOL - I on the other hand would be content to say here forever, except for the fact that my family is in the US. Is there a way to mesh the two or be in 2 places at the same time????

I am somewhat at a loss on how to summarize this trip, I don't know that I am capable to translating all of the thoughts & feelings from the past 2 weeks into a newsletter. We have spent much of our time traveling, visiting, & fellowshipping with friends both old and new. God has used this time to stretch me & bring clarity to somethings I have been praying about. It is suffice to  say that God has truly been gracious & has revealed some things to me that reconfirm what He has called me to do - in the past & in the future.

There are 2 thoughts that I would like to close with:

#1   You can never go wrong when you answer God's call to touch another life - this was seen in the lives of the many young adults who were just little children when I first met them in 2000. Those that have invested themselves in the lives of these, & other, young adults have made a Kingdom impact that will last for eternity.

#2   There is still SO much work to be done. Not just here but everywhere. We live in a lost & dying world where so many are suffering (physically, emotionally, & spiritually). So lets get serious about doing God's work :)


We are headed home to NC tomorrow night arriving home Tuesday night. We would appreciate you prayers for safe travels.

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment